Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Can



I can see a fresh start
cautiously rising
yet  hopeful
much like the morning sun

I can hear a second chance
sweeping up the mistakes
that left November's floor a mess.

I can no longer feel the staleness
of the same old troubles
crunching beneath my feet everyday;
At least for now, they have drifted away.

I can sense the decades
unwrapping themselves
offering the gifts of each experience,
unmasking the disguise
to reveal the blessing.

I know that it's time
and I know that I can.


2 comments:

  1. This just makes me smile all over! Yes, my frosted winter hating toes are smiling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You absolutely can. All that you already imagine and that which you have yet to discover.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. Please say hi and let me know you were here!

Thank you!